Microbac Laboratories, Inc. is an independent, third-party testing laboratory that has been analyzing products for over 40 years. We offer a comprehensive assortment of testing services for the consumer product/sporting goods industries, including bicycle testing. Our extensive knowledge can help clients navigate the ASTM, CEN and CPSIA regulations. Nestled in the heart of the cycling hotspot of Boulder, Colorado, Microbac is well equipped to perform virtually any bicycle testing need. Microbac can also assist with developing custom test design, helping manufacturers gain an edge in the industry by understanding the performance of their products more fully.
Microbac Laboratories, Inc. is A2LA accredited to the requirements of ISO 17025. We have earned a reputation for providing customized, high-quality testing programs at competitive prices, and we can help you with your bicycle testing needs.
• EN-14764 City and Trekking Bikes
• EN-14766 Mountain Bikes
• EN-14781 Racing Bikes
• ASTM F2273 Standard Test Methods for Bicycle Forks
• ASTM F2274 Standard Specifications for Condition 3 Bicycle Forks
• ASTM F2711 Standard Test Methods for Bicycle Frames
• 16 CFR 1512 Requirements for Bicycles
• CPSIA § 101 Lead in Substrates of Children’s Products
• CPSIA § 101 Lead in Paint and Surface Coating
• CPSIA § 108 Phthalates in Children’s Products
• Load Testing of Components
• Life and Durability Studies
• Material Properties Analysis
• Failure Analysis
• Comparative Testing
• Performance/ Functionality Evaluation
Microbac Laboratories can perform product testing to ASTM, CEN and CPSIA standards. Microbac’s Boulder, Colorado-based laboratory is a full-service chemical, mechanical, physical, and microbiological testing laboratory.