Last update: February 23, 2017
For more information regarding use of the Platform, please access the EUSA provided to registered users and made available via the Platform’s portal.
Our Website, services and the Platform are not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are under the age of 13, please stop using our Website, services and the Platform. It is our policy not to knowingly solicit or permit children under the age of 13 to provide their personal information for any purpose.
• What information we collect
• How we use the information
• How we share the information
In general, you can use and visit our Website without submitting any personal information; however, in order to utilize and access other features, you will need to submit your personal information. We collect information from you when you register on our Website, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or contact us for customer care or technical support. When using certain features on our Website, you may be required to enter personal information, including, without limitation, your name, e-mail address and phone number. If you have questions about a Microbac offering that you have purchased, we may also collect information related to that purchase or your use of that purchase.
Most web browsers permit you to set your web browser to block or delete all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that our services may not function properly if you set your browser to reject cookies.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
• To personalize and optimize your experience using the Website and the Platform
• To understand, monitor and improve the performance of the Website and the Platform
• To provide you with technical services if you are or become a customer of Microbac
• To respond to your requests and inquiries, or to process any applications submitted to us via the Career Opportunities portal
• To process transactions and administer our services, including delivering purchased products or services
• To administer a promotion, survey or other Website feature
• To send periodic emails, including delivering information (including marketing material) to you that you have requested or that we believe may interest you, such as administrative notices, details of our services, updates on scientific or technical developments and communications relevant to your use of our Website.
• To receive and process information relating to your use of the Platform and the services provided by the Platform to you or your employer, or to receive and process requests for additional services requested by you or your employer as they relate to the Platform, subject to the EUSA
• For any other purpose where you have provided your consent
Our policy is to not sell, trade, disclose, share or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, unless you give us your consent or direct us to do so. We may, however, share your information to third-parties who assist us in operating our Website, the Platform, conducting our business, or servicing you (e.g., marketing). We may also share your information when we believe the disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law or legal process, enforce our policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety.
You should be aware that information sent to us using this Website, the Platform or e-mail may not be secure in transmission. Please be aware of this when sending any communications. We cannot (and do not) guarantee absolute security.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: ATTN: Office of General Counsel, 101 Bellevue Road, Suite 301, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15229.
Microbac owns the information sent to us by means of this Website. If you choose to send us an e-mail message (including submission of your résumé), we may retain the content of the e-mail, your e-mail address and our response.
Microbac Laboratories, Inc.
One Allegheny Square
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Microbac Laboratories, Inc. © 2017. All Rights Reserved.